MISSweety

.hêïÐï'§ ßlög.

MISSpoken






MISSlove
enter from the east
eye candy
death by suntan
deprived kid from the south
kateh-keyt
word playground




MISSed
Month


MISScellany
Designer:Maosiie*
Picture:DeviantArt,Photobucket
Imagehost:Photobucket
Art and design: Adobe Photoshop

Wednesday, May 25, 2005



That's me, the last character... what can I say? I'm too bummed to be normal. It's 3:13 in the morning and yeah, you guessed it right, I can't sleep.

.I think it's because I am craving for Gerry's sisig tonight
.and a box (a dozen of different variety) of Go Nuts Donuts
.but I need to get in shape because I decided to fly back to LA
.really? should I go or should I stay?
.i quit my diet and my fitness regimen last Saturday and have exactly 3 weeks to look good in that gown
.sh*t! Now, I'm craving for In 'N Out (cheeseburger and fries, with coke please) and that blueberry bagel by Sara Lee
.I am faced and bothered with so many issues right now
.probably because I am totally messed up!

Hmmm... we all have times like these right?

Sweetalicious`SmuacKs
3:08 AM